Riders in the Sky & Asleep at the Wheel
Free concert: July 26th @ 7pm
All city of Roseburg Park regulations apply to patrons of the concerts. The following regulations are of significance to the concert patrons and may be variations from usual Roseburg Park policy.
- No dogs or other animals, except guide dogs, will be allowed after noon.
- Skates, skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles and scooters are not to be ridden after 5 pm in the concert site area.
- Amplified music and excessive noise are prohibited.
- No fireworks may be set off during concerts.
- Alcohol may be consumed during concerts but may not exceed 12% by volume.
- Dancing is allowed in designated areas.
- Smoking is not allowed in the park or in the concert area.
- No patron may prevent others from enjoying the concert to its fullest.
- Security officers may remove patrons from the concert when it is deemed that they are unwilling to abide by the regulations and/or when their actions are unlawful or pose potential harm to themselves or others.
- Use of photographic or recording equipment is prohibited. If in use, the equipment may be confiscated.
- Stakes and/or tarps are not allowed, and will be removed.
- Conventional outdoor chairs are allowed behind the blanket area. Any type of chair seat in the blanket area must touch the ground and not obstruct views.